Ya know, I can completely understand why The Little Mermaid 3D was cancelled. There’s not a lot of situations you need 3D in besides maybe when Prince Eric’s ship burned down and when Ursula wears King Triton’s crown at the end and gets bigger. And The Little Mermaid isn’t very popular at all. You never see any channels have The Little Mermaid playing. That’s just my thoughts.
- desert-mo0n likes this
- out-ofthedust likes this
- mermaidchan05 said: Actually just the fact that half the movie is underwater is GREAT for 3D in my opinion.
- saragonewild said: I hope this is a joke.
- stellarsunshine likes this
- masterofkeys2589 likes this
- my-underwater-dreams likes this
- mermaids-and-anchors posted this